FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Enjoy a great work-life balance in sunny Arizona!
A state-of-the-art hospital near Tucson, AZ is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join their brand new primary care group. This is a great opportunity for those looking for program development and leadership responsibilities.
• 36 Hour Clinic Week - Opportunity for a 4 Day Work Week
• Guaranteed $250,000 Base Salary with Productivity Bonuses
• Productivity incentives with Unlimited Earning Potential - Enough patient volume to support salaries upwards to $300,000 annually
• Optional Medical Director opportunity with added incentives
• Sign-on bonus and Relocation available
• Opportunity to take on per-diem hospital shifts if desired, but not mandatory
• Full Employee Benefits Package including $3,500 CME allowance, $750 licensing and DEA allowance, and 30 days off annually
• Active and growing community within 30 minutes of Tucson and the Tucson International Airport
• Enjoy cycling and hiking in the mountains or golfing at one of the outstanding public and private golf courses
• Abundance of recreational centers including sports courts, pools and spas, fitness centers, classes, and clubs
• Mild four-season climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities. Average winter temperatures of 68.9 degrees.
• Affordable Housing: Housing costs in the area are 23% cheaper than in Phoenix, AZ per Sperling's
• Low cost of living with proximity to museums, national monuments, and state parks
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Apply for FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly