Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Kansas Joint and Spine Specialists are looking to add a fellowship-trained, ABOS board eligible/certified orthopedic spine surgeon to their private practice in Wichita, Kansas.
• Fellowship trained in spine surgery
• Entrepreneurial surgeon seeking earning potential in the top MGMA percentiles of the specialty
• No J1/H1 visa candidates are being considered at this time
Benefits of practicing at KJSS:
• Competitive salary, benefits, and partnership potential
• Experienced, specialty-trained support staff
• Practice owned facility, including on-site diagnostic X-ray and bracing
• High patient satisfaction ratings
About Kansas Joint & Spine Specialists
Kansas Joint & Spine Specialists (KJSS) have been in practice for over 27 years providing subspecialty orthopedic care to over 1.5 million residents throughout two-thirds of Kansas and contiguous states.
Several KJSS physicians hold clinical faculty teaching appointments in the KU Orthopedic Residency Program.
Living in Wichita, KS
• Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area
• Named an All-American City five times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety)
• Recently Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities; cost of living 10.3% percent below national average
• Brookings Institution's #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs
• Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
This is an exceptional opportunity to begin or advance your surgical career. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates at this time.
Apply for Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly