Parkview Physicians Group (PPG), the foundation of Parkview Health, is a nine hospital nonprofit Healthcare System based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our communities, PPG makes every effort to build an experienced healthcare team comprised of only the most qualified physicians. PPG includes more than 700 providers in more than 45 specialties in more than 300 locations throughout northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.
Parkview s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center, a 41 bed unit, is located within Parkview Hospital Randallia and has achieved accreditation by CARF (the commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
The Rehabilitation Center provides a full range of inpatient services and programs to support patients of Parkview s verified level II adult and pediatric trauma centers, as well as the Parkview Stanley Wissman Stroke Center the region s first primary stroke center certified by The Joint Commission. From admission through discharge and beyond, Parkview Rehabilitation Center offers a holistic approach to healing.
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary rounding including:
- Neurology, Neuropsychology, Nursing, Occupational therapy, Physical therapy, Speech therapy, Nutrition/ dietetics, Case coordination/ social work
As an employed physician of Parkview Physicians Group, benefits include
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefit package including retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, due, licensure & memberships, annual physician allowance (for CME s and other qualified expenses) as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Parkview Health Named a Forbes Best Employer
Greater Fort Wayne Metro Chamber Alliance
Living Fort Wayne
Visit Fort Wayne
Apply for Physiatrist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly