SURGERY - HAND PHYSICIAN
Are you looking to become a partner with a group instead of working for a hospital that mandates the way you practice? Do you prefer to be in a community close enough to a metro but far enough to avoid the saturation of providers?
If so, come to this beautiful area of Wisconsin: recognized as the #2 state in the country for physicians to practice in 2019!
Central Wisconsin's finest private group with the most respected reputation is seeking a Hand Surgeon to absorb a full panel.
• An unparalleled group set out to give the highest level of care of orthopedics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, spine, pain management, and podiatry services.
• Hand and Upper Extremity Partner is retiring in 2021, so we are proactively beginning recruitment now.
• State of the Art 40 exam room campus with services that include: Walk-in care, Surgery Center onsite adjacent to the clinic, Onsite PT & OT, Imaging, Worker's Comp Concussion Clinic
• 2 blocked days in OR, Must be willing to share a 1:8 Weekend General Call
• 700K+ potential, Robust benefits, Partnership in 2 years
Skiing. Mountain biking. Hiking. Hunting. ATVing. Golf. Kayaking. Snowmobiling.
• This is an adult playground for those who like to experience the beauty of the 4 seasons of nature, and find fulfillment in simple living with nearly every outdoor attraction available at your disposal including downhill skiing.
• Enjoy living the Hallmark movie small town life while still having the retail amenities of any major suburban metro city that also has a regional airport
• Rest assured the education systems are unbelievable and rank #24 of 364 school districts in the state
If having autonomy in your practice that allows you the ability to give a lasting personal impression on your patients is your number #1 priority in your search, call me at the hour that is most convenient for you or shoot me an email to plan a time.
Specialty: Surgery - Hand
Apply for SURGERY - HAND PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly