Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
The PPG Rheumatology team is actively recruiting a board-certified Rheumatologist to join their specialty team of providers.
- Office is located at 11141 Parkview Plaza Drive, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46845.
- The current team is made up of 3 physicians and a nurse practitioner.
- This position is full time at 40 hours per week on a Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. 4:30 p.m. (**with Friday afternoons off**) schedule.
- This physician will have an expected daily encounter with 21 patients.
- Limited after-hours call responsibility great work/life balance!
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly