Per Diem Hospitalist Positions Available!
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. At Banner Health, we are striving to make health care easier so that life can be better…for our providers as well as our patients. Banner Health offers Hospitalists both the stability and growth in diverse clinical practice settings, from smaller community hospitals to major university affiliated medical centers. Begin or continue your personal and professional journey to great health care, and a great health care career with Banner Health.
As the leading healthcare system in Arizona, Banner Health employs Hospitalists in most of our hospitals. Mild winters attract millions of visitors and part-time residents each year, creating higher patient volumes throughout Maricopa County. We seek experienced BC Hospitalists who are interested in per diem employment.
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evidence-based medicine resulting in quality care
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a Hospitalist
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds
- Familiarity with EMR systems
- Proficiencies with general medical procedures
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBANNER MEDICAL GROUP - BANNER HEALTH
Phoenix Metro (Various East & West Valley Locations), Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician-Hospitalist
Apply for Physician-Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly