Physician-Pediatrics - Gastroenterology
CLINICAL FACULTY – PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY
Assistant or Associate Professor
Banner University Medical Center – Tucson (BUMC-T) in conjunction with the University of Arizona College of Medicine
Banner Health and the University of Arizona Health Sciences joined to form Banner University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine - research, teaching, and patient care - across three academic medical centers.
The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at the University of Arizona seeks a full-time clinician interested in patient care and medical student/resident teaching. The successful candidate will join an expanding division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and will support the clinical and educational missions of the College of Medicine and the Department of Pediatrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform inpatient and outpatient clinical care for pediatric gastroenterology patients.
- Teach and mentor medical students and residents.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BE or BC in Pediatrics
- BE or BC Pediatrics Gastroenterology
- The preferred candidate would be one with excellent clinical and teaching skills
- Experience/training in clinical research and who is fluent in Spanish.
- Established expertise working with diverse patient populations.
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner Health and the University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine - research, teaching, and patient care - across three academic medical centers.
Banner University Medical Center offers excellent compensation plus incentives, fully paid occurrence based malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
Facility & Location InformationBanner Children's at Diamond Children's Medical Center
1501 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Pediatrics - Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician-Pediatrics - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly