Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an Endocrinologist in Northern Colorado. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- BE/BC Endocrinology
- Experience Preferred, Open to New Graduates
- M-F | 8a-5p
- No Call
- 16-20 Patients/Day
- Occasional Need for Inpatient Rounding
Banner Health's Compensation package include:
- Attractive salary plus incentives including relocation and sign-on
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
READY TO APPLY? Send your CV for immediate consideration to doctors @ bannerhealth.com or click the orange “Apply Now” button at the top of this screen.
At Banner Health, we deliver an individualized care experience to keep people healthier throughout their lives and provide the best care when they’re sick. Our commitment to the communities we serve is seen in our approach to care and our deep involvement in the locales in which we work. We are ever mindful that our patients put their trust in us to make a positive difference in their lives. Coming through with our best—for every customer every time—that’s the commitment we make as individuals and as an organization.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - North Colorado Medical Center
Rocky Mtns/DIA 45 min.; Total Service Area of 300,000., Greeley, CO 80631 Physician-Endocrinology
Apply for Physician-Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly