Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Banner Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC OB-GYN in Sterling, Colorado. Situated in the heart of the Colorado eastern plains, Sterling is home to 15,000 people and serves over 25,000 from surrounding communities. This is a great location to enjoy the outdoors, the laid-back, simple life of a small town with friendly people and impact the community with your patient care and meaningful relationships! A 2-hour drive will put you in the Rocky Mountains, at the Bronco game in Denver, or your departure gate at Denver International Airport.
What you can expect in this Established Practice;
- 4 1/2 day work week
- expect a generous salary of $400,000
- Office Hours 8-5, M-F
- Call schedule 1:3
- Approximately 220 annual births
- Strong supportive clinical team
- Focus in Gynecology with potenial to grow
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- Including guaranteed salary with sign-on bonus/relocation
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits packages
- Paid CME + allowance
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- You're supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system-wide
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Sterling Regional MedCenter
Northeastern CO Plains, 2-hrs to DIA/Denver |, Sterling, CO 80751 Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Apply for Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly