Sleep Medicine Physician
Parkview Health is seeking a Board Eligible/ Board Certified Sleep Medicine physician to join our growing team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- The current team consists of 3 Physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- Provider will see patients at our clinic on the north side of Fort Wayne or at our downtown hospital clinic located within Parkview Randallia Hospital.
- Our sleep lab is located within our downtown hospital Parkview Randallia Hospital.
In 2014, Parkview Health System made a commitment to invest $55 million into the hospital in the form of physical renovations, care model transformation and physician recruitment. The hospital remodeled, expanded and reopened an Intensive Care Unit, featuring 12 state-of-the-art ICU rooms with eICU technology.
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries, a commencement bonus, student loan assistance up to $150k, paid relocation, paid malpractice insurance and full benefit package including retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, dues, licensure & memberships, annual physician allowance (for CME s and other qualified expenses) as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Fort Wayne Indiana is the second largest city in Indiana. It has an excellent location about 3 hours from Detroit and Chicago. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, and great shops and restaurants. Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here
Apply for Sleep Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly