Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Physician
Currently, we are seeking BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Physicians to join our team in San Leandro.
- Typically, this entails a week of ICU coverage (7 days) with a week off in between. Perform all your own procedures, including percutaneous tracheotomies, lines and taps, etc., and co-manage the surgical patients serving as primary for medical issues. Inpatient Pulmonary consults and procedures as indicated for the inpatient population. Pulm/CC preferred, but other critical tracks of anesthesia/ED/CC will be considered.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We want you and your family to consider joining TPMG in Northern California. We offer competitive salaries and outstanding benefits in a collegial clinical environment that encourages and supports physicians dedicated to patient care, research, and teaching with the stability of more than 70 years serving the communities of Northern California.
- Competitive Salaries
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Mortgage Loan Program (approval required)
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Excellent Retirement Plans
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
We are an AA/EEO employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly