Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician-- Kaiser Permanente- South Sacramento, CA
The Permanente Medical Group is currently seeking a Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join our team in South Sacramento, CA.
- Physician-led organization
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
For further details, please contact Harjit Singh at Harjit.X.Singh@kp.org or call (510) 625-5963. Please visit our website at: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us:
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician-- Kaiser Permanente- South Sacramento, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly