Sleep Medicine Opportunity
Metro Health University of Michigan Health is seeking a board certified/board eligible Sleep Medicine Physician with a background in either Neurology or Psychiatry.
Sleep Medicine Practice Features
- Practice consisting of 3 Pulmonary / Sleep providers and 2 Sleep APPs
- Provide care for patients age 5 and above
- Treat sleep disorders including sleep disordered breathing, narcolepsy, abnormal nocturnal behaviors, restless legs and insomnia
- Lab is fully certified by the AASM
- Call is 1 week out of 6; phone availability only
About Metro Health University of Michigan Health
Integrated Healthcare System
Metro Health serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan and beyond. In addition to a 208-bed hospital, which provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, Metro Health has a growing number of neighborhood outpatient centers and offices throughout West Michigan. We also provide a community clinic for the under-served and student health clinics on the campuses of Grand Valley State University and Aquinas College. With more than 500 physicians on staff, Metro Health provides a growing number of specialty health services, including cancer treatment, heart and vascular, neurology, pulmonology and others. Many are members of the Metro Health Medical Group.
- University Affiliated Hospital
- Located in beautiful West Michigan
- 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Approximately 35 minutes from Lake Michigan
- Affordable housing