Osceola Regional Medical Center is looking to add an additional Urologist to their practice in Kissimmee, Florida.
* U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
* Florida Medical License
* Board Certified / Board Eligible in Urology
* Subspecialty training preferred but not required (pelvic medicine, reconstructive or robotic surgery)
* Must be able to take trauma call
* Call Schedule is 1:4
* Work closely with other Urology providers and support staff
* Competitive starting salary
* Malpractice insurance coverage
* Health insurance
* 401k with generous match
* Paid Time Off
* Relocation Assistance
About Osceola Regional Medical Center:
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a 404 bed hospital in downtown Kissimmee that is rapidly expanding. Urology surgical volumes have grown significantly over the last 2 years.
Our hospital has:
* A dedicated cardiac tower
* New academic GME residencies
* Comprehensive stroke
* Level II trauma
The hospital also has an active affiliation with University of Central Florida and started Internal Medicine, OB-GYN, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry and General Surgery residencies.
About Kissimmee, FL
Kissimmee is close to the heart of Orlando. With so many family recreational parks nearby, the population continues to grow and doubled its size twice since the addition of Disney World.
Excellent location to raise a family, Kissimmee is close to all the big city attractions and conveniences and yet still maintains a small hometown feel.
Ready to Apply?
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today by contacting a recruiter or clicking the link below.
Apply for Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly