Fantastic Intensivist Opportunity just north of Tampa
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Oak Hill Hospital north of Tampa, Florida.
- 24 bed med/surg ICU
- 24/7 Physician Coverage (1 MD 7 am-7pm/ 1 MD 7 pm-7am)
- ACGME accredited residency program
- Average census 12-14 patients a day
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Community Information – Brooksville, FL
Steeped in history, Brooksville, Florida was founded in 1856. In fact, some of our homes and structures are registered with the National Register of Historic Places and many date back to the 1800's. And although we work hard to preserve and share our history, the City of Brooksville is progressive and is expanding to new areas.
Being a city within Florida's Adventure Coast, we have so much to offer, including downtown shops and eateries, biking and walking trails, local art and gorgeous family friendly parks for recreation. Whether a resident, business owner or visitor -- we hope you take full advantage of your time in Brooksville, explore some of our peaceful tree lined neighborhoods, tour our hand painted city murals, visit and learn more at our museums, dine at sumptuous restaurants and browse the unique local shops.
Together, we champion the practice of medicine for a healthier world.
Apply for Fantastic Intensivist Opportunity just north of Tampa
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly