Orthopaedic Surgeon - southwest suburbs of Chicago
A successful, well-established and growing Orthopaedic practice in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago is seeking Board Eligible/ Board Certified orthopaedic surgeons with the opportunity to subspecialize in trauma, hand & upper extremity, hip arthroscopy and/or general orthopaedics.
Our multi-specialty orthopaedic practice has 5 state-of-the-art offices with multiple ancillary revenue streams (physical therapy, MRI).
- Board Eligible/ Board Certified
- Fellowship-trained preferred
Looking for fellowship-trained trauma, upper extremity, and/or hip surgeons with interest in latest minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- A private orthopedic practice that has been serving the community for more than 50 years.
- Expanding 18 physician group with excellent growth potential
- ASC opportunity available
- Seeking someone who focuses on quality care
- Excellent benefits package
- Beautiful suburbs and a short commute to downtown Chicago
- Professional sports, major metro area, festivals, arts, dining and shopping
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon - southwest suburbs of Chicago
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly