Join this thriving Medical Group in Western Iowa and take over an established OB/GYN practice from a retiring provider. Nestled in the hills surrounding the Boyer River, this community is young and vibrant, and full of Midwestern charm and reverence for its local physicians - be the King/Queen of the county.
Would you enjoy working for a mission-driven, pro-physician, Multi-Specialty Medical Group with a recently renovated Women's Center and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment?
• Modern LDRPs suites, Level I Nursery, 24-hr anesthesia services
• Inherit the panel of retiring provider, quick ramp-up, with light call 1:3
• Experienced nursing, clinical, and admin staff provides a collaborative and pro-physician environment
• Generous 2yr guarantee will place you near MGMA 75th percentile with bonus potential
• Sign-on bonus offered as well as full benefits, including retirement savings with employer match, 7 weeks PTO, and more
Live and work in one of the most serene locations you can find in the Midwest, perfect combination of small-town hospitality and easy access to big-city amenities.
• Safe diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Excellent school systems - public and private options
• Enjoy family time at the aquatic center, the car races, a livestock auction, or a picnic at one of the 8 area parks
• Cultural amenities that include museums, art center, and a local actor's group that performs monthly
• If feeling outdoorsy, easy access to hundreds of acres of natural beauty for fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, camping
• Short drive to a Midwest Metro, the residents of this community enjoy diverse shopping, theater, and sporting events.
Practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch. For more info, contact Jeff Payne - Call 469-909-6679, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly