SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC - SPORTS MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
New Position !
A well-established rural health system is seeking an orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in sports medicine to join its 26-member multispecialty practice in a beautiful Idaho community surrounded by mountains.
• Scope of practice would include sports medicine, total joints and general orthopedics
• Progressive Critical Access Hospital with 13 beds and 2 OR's'
• Level 4 ER - staffed 24/7
• Certified STEMI and Stroke Center
• Service area population of 12,000 over 434 sq. miles
• Scenic Rural community
• Strong Public and Private schools
• Great Outdoor recreation - fly fishing, biking, two major ski resorts nearby
• Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks in close proximity
• Offers outstanding work life balance !
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Sports Medicine
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC - SPORTS MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly