If you are a skilled and team-oriented Endocrinologist (BC/BE/Experienced) please consider our exclusive opportunity in scenic Kingman, Arizona.
As an employed Endocrinologist at Kingman Regional Medical Center, you will experience camaraderie among our team of skilled medical providers combined with some of modern medicine s most advanced technologies all while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
About Kingman Regional Medical Center
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining non-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers.
RVU production and Sign-On Bonus Available
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Degree
- Completion of a clinical residency program and or Endocrinology Fellowship.
- Certification by the American Board of Endocrinology or related subspecialty
- Arizona State Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology
If you are a skilled team-oriented Cardiologist (BC/BE/Experienced) please consider our exclusive opportunity in scenic Kingman, Arizona and apply today!
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly