Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Two Private Group options to consider:
Porter Hospital is seeking an energetic TWO BC/BE OB/Gyn physicians with an entrepreneurial spirit to join two different busy growing practices 40 miles southeast of Chicago. The practices offers a progressive evidence-based, integrated all-female group of providers including a BC OB/Gyn physician, a Certified Nurse Midwife and a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. Other dynamics include:
- Aprima fully functional EHR
- Established practitioners with a 16 year-long excellent reputation in an affluent, educated community
- Partnership track available with no buy-in
- Admits to/covers only one hospital!
- Office procedures include Cryo, LEEP, Hysteroscopy, moderate sedation
Porter Regional Hospital hosts a team of experienced caregivers in the family-centered Women and Children’s Pavilion. Longest-running NICU in northwest Indiana is onsite. The NICU admits infants of any gestation and weight. C-sections are performed in the delivery unit for convenience and safety of patients. Skin-to-skin delivery is offered in the C-Section suite.
*No Visa support available.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
Salary plus Incentive
Medical Education Debt Repayment
Health and Retirement
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly