SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
One of the Upper Midwest's top not-for-profit health systems is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a thriving practice in southwest Minnesota.
• Join a growing team of experienced surgeons and PAs providing surgical and clinical support
• General orthopedic surgery with opportunity for 50% sports medicine or other subspecialty interest
• J1 and H1b support available
• 4-year salary guarantee starting above 75th percentile with 90th percentile proven earning potential
• Up to $200K Sign-On Bonus plus exceptional benefits, including retirement savings plans with employer match and 7 weeks PTO
• Enjoy skiing, rock climbing, and the stunning waterfalls of Sioux Falls located less than 90 minutes away, or head to the Twin Cities for professional sporting events, premier shopping at the Mall of America, or experience an unbelievable eating and drinking destination.
• Minnesota named one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, based on high earning potential, low malpractice rates and high quality of life.
• Lovers of outdoor recreation enjoy world-class hunting, fishing, and wildlife watching on over 65,000 acres of public hunting land
Practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch - with one of the top regional health systems in one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine.
For more information, contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a call conveniently on my calendar: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly