St. Bernards Healthcare of Jonesboro, Arkansas are seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist. This is a wonderful lifestyle opportunity with excellent reimbursement potential!
- Join a very busy and established group of 4 BC Gastroenterologists
- A large primary care base provide a huge referral source
- A new physician should expect to do 10 to 13 procedures/day and be busy from day one
- Call of 1:5 covering 1 hospital
- Outpatient surgery center physician owned (buy in optional) with 3 current endoscopy rooms (4th room available)
- Inpatient GI suite with 2 endoscopy rooms and an ERCP suite with state of the art equipment
- Options for GI Hospitalist part time or full time available
- There are opportunities in Bariatric endoscopy, motility, therapeutic endoscopy, as well as EUS and ERCP
- Research currently active and ability to teach residents/medical students
- Very Competitive Guaranteed base salary
- Bonus incentives
- Moving expenses
- Family health and dental insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- CME allowance
- School loan repayment/stipend
St. Bernards Medical Center
St. Bernards is a 438-bed Hospital located in the heart of Jonesboro. We serve as a regional referral center for 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri and over 650,000 people. Our mission is to provide Christ-like healing to the community through education, treatment and health services. St. Bernards has repeatedly been named on of the state's "Best Places to Work" by Arkansas Business and has also been featured nationally on Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work" list.
At St. Bernards, we stand proudly as the most technologically advanced facility in the region. And we also happen to be the largest employer in Northeast Arkansas. We recently renovated and expanded our Caner Center, Heartcare Center, and with the recent opening of our $140 million dollar new tower...with all new surgical suites (including all new GI suites) and ICUs ...we have completely transformed our surgical and intensive care services.
Jonesboro is a wonderful place to raise a family. It serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of Northeast Arkansas with a population just over 75,000. Jonesboro offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes. Jonesboro is a family oriented community with six different public school systems (one of which has been rated # one in the state for five years in a row) and four private schools. The community is also home to Arkansas State University with more than 14,000 students from around the world.
Apply for BC/BE Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly