Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgery
4 days left
- Position Type
NO AGENCY SOLICITATIONS, PLEASE
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is a growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital. Allied is seeking a BE/BC CT Surgeon for its growing cardiology service line. Candidates joining Allied will be expected to provide coverage to the hospitals, both inpatient and outpatient and have special skills in the area of robotic surgery.
Candidates new out of fellowship will be considered, however the preferred candidate will have two to five years experience (preferred), and be board certified. All candidates must have robotic training and experience with DaVinci.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the "Famous" Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, include the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"!
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- World-class Resorts
- Easy Access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for Weekend Getaways!!
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive wage structure
- Annual CME allowance
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona. US News & World Report also voted NMC high performer in Congestive Heart Failure.
Apply for Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly