Employed Pulmonary Opportunity
It is my pleasure to announce an employed pulmonary critical care opportunity at Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio. We are a very collegial group attached to a 424 bed Regional Referral Center with more than 480,000 in our 10 county catchment area.
We offer excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, and convenient living options near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation. Our opportunity is ideal for candidates at any phase of career.
- Inpatient and outpatient practice - good mix of Pulmonary and Sleep
- Navigational bronchoscopy, EBUS
- Niox and Alpha 1 completed in the Office
- Competitive compensation and recruitment package
- Relocation and loan forgiveness options
- Initial salary guarantee plus additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Supportive administrative staff focused on growth of market share
- Busy, established, growing practice - would like to expand outreach
- Sleep optional - Sleep Lab connected to the hospital
- Potential to support Intensivist Program
- Experienced NP and PA support
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board certified/board eligible Pulmonologist, critical care physician
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Please call, text, or email anytime to learn more.
Apply for Employed Pulmonary Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly