Gynecological Oncology Job Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
The HCA Healthcare’s Midwest Health System is recruiting a Gynecologic Oncologist to join a group of four other Gynecologic Oncologists in Kansas City, Missouri.
• Board certified or board eligible in Gynecologic Oncology
• Trained in robotic surgery
• Willing to work closely with other providers to ensure excellent patient care
• This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship
• Call schedule is 1:3
• Resident teaching opportunities are available
• Advanced Practice Provider support is available
• Incentive based financial package
• Full health insurance package
• Occurrence based malpractice coverage
• Paid time off and time for CME
• Generous 401k match
• Pre-employment expenses paid
About the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute:
The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is a network of hospitals and physicians that brings together the expertise and technology to provide patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer.
Our physicians are board-certified in medical oncology, radiation oncology and specialties such as gynecologic oncology and surgery.
Our nursing and health staff is comprised of skilled, experienced cancer practitioners.
About HCA Midwest Health:
HCA Midwest Health is the Kansas City area’s leading healthcare provider consisting of:
• Seven hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers.
• An array of other services to meet the healthcare needs of the greater Kansas City area.
• We’re one of the area’s largest private sector employers with more than 9,000 employees.
• We’re the largest provider of charity and uncompensated care.
• We also donate more than $1.2 million to local charities each year.
• Since April 2003, HCA Midwest Health has invested more than $845 million to enhance and expand patient services.
• We’ve also paid more than $216 million in taxes to local communities.
HCA Midwest Health facilities serving the Kansas City area include:
• Belton Regional Medical Center
• Centerpoint Medical Center
• Lafayette Regional Health Center
• Lee's Summit Medical Center
• Menorah Medical Center
• Overland Park Regional Medical Center
• Research Medical Center
• Research Psychiatric Center
About Kansas City:
Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
The city is home to corporate headquarters of Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
Kansas City International airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
Real Estate in the Greater Kansas City Area:
• On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less.
• Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion—regardless of your interests outside of the workplace.
For the Sports Enthusiast:
• Check out the KC Chiefs
• Sporting KC
• KC Royals.
For the Food Enthusiast:
• KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists.
For the Creative and Cultural Aficionado:
• Internationally known museums
• Dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
• Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including:
• Work-life balance
• Opportunities for advancement
• Resources and more.
Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
Ready to Apply?
Contact a recruiter today by clinking the link below!
Apply for Gynecological Oncology Job Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly