Physician Advisor/Mentor for Pre-Med Students
MedSchoolCoach is looking for physician advisors who are interested in mentoring pre-medical students.
MedSchoolCoach is nation's largest medical school admissions consulting company and is seeking talented physicians to join our team! We currently work with over a thousand pre-medical students each year to help them become successful applicants to medical school. As physicians, we know how difficult the process of applying to medical school can be and we use our experience and expertise to guide them through the entire application.
If you love mentoring students, this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
We are especially interested in physicians who are retired and want to stay active with medical education or those who are no longer practicing clinical medicine and can devote 20+ hours a week to our students.
- -The physician adviser works directly with pre-medical applicants who are applying to medical school
- -They will be expected to work one-on-one with the student through advising sessions, personal statement and essay editing, medical school list creation, and interview preparation.
- -The interaction with clients is virtual, via email, video conferencing and telephone
The ideal candidate would be:
- MD or DO physician
- Highly available to students
- Availability of 20+ hours per week
- Previous medical school admissions experience is extremely highly valued
- Previous mentorship of students/residents is needed
- Knowledge of the medical school admissions process
- Ability to use Microsoft word, Zoom, Gmail and mobile applications for communication
- Retired and non-practicing physicians highly encouraged to apply
Please apply via the URL only. Please refrain from calling our office as we receive a high number of calls each day.
Apply for Physician Advisor/Mentor for Pre-Med Students
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly