Physician-led organization minutes from St. Louis, Missouri is seeking a General GI to join an established practice. Known for its outstanding patient care and world-class reputation, this position grants the opportunity to join one of the Midwest's top Medical Groups.
• Build a busy practice from day one, with a proven need in the community for an additional Gastroenterologist
• State-of-the-art equipment with full clinical and administrative support create the perfect environment for a successful practice
• General GI position with future potential to incorporate Advanced GI procedures if desired
• Lucrative compensation and benefits package including six-figure loan assistance, sign-on bonus & residency stipend to name just a few benefits available to qualified candidates
• J1 and H1B visa support available
Practicing in Missouri:
• Located 40 minutes from the St. Louis suburbs, and just an hour from Lambert International Airport, this location offers amenities of a major metro in close proximity without metro traffic in your everyday commute
• Enjoy a clinical setting surrounded by majestic bluffs and outdoor recreation just minutes from multiple state parks, conservation areas and bordering 1.5 million acres of national forest
• Build your dream home with 13% lower cost of living than the national average with a variety of real estate options. Live directly near the clinic, further out on land or closer to the city.
For more information, contact Dave Duncan at the information below or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/daveduncan.
Dave Duncan, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly