Hospital-employed OBGYN practice is seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a growing practice near Raleigh, North Carolina. This system has a fantastic reputation across the country and the hospital is backed by a topflight academic institution.
• Practice consists of 3 OBGYN, 2 Certified Nurse Midwives, and 1 NP. We are looking to grow the group to 4 physicians. Be busy from day 1
• Close to 50/50 OB to GYN case mix.
• Estimate 25 patients in clinic and 4 surgical cases per week with 1 full OR day. Hospital had 500 deliveries in 2019.
• CNM's take first call with MD on backup call. Current call schedule is 1:3 moving to 1:4 including 1 weekend per month
• 102 bed acute care facility
Compensation & Benefits
• 2-year competitive salary guarantee plus wRVU productivity bonus
• Sign on bonus, Relocation assistance, Residency stipend, and Student Loan repayment
• Full employment benefits include: Health benefits, PTO and CME time/allowance, and retirement
Located just north of Raleigh, this town offers a small town feel but is less than an hour drive from the larger metropolitan areas of Raleigh and Durham.
• Halfway between New York and Florida. You are only 2 hours away from the North Carolina coast and 4 hours away from the beautiful Appalachian Mountains which offer an abundance of winter activities.
• Enjoy minimal traffic, a low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. Local higher education options include Duke, UNC, Wake Forest, and NC State.
• Superior local amenities include a wide variety of parks, a lake, 2 country clubs, and a revitalized downtown.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly