Spine Neurosurgery Position at Comprehensive Stroke Center in IL
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC General/Spine-focused Neurosurgeon to join our established Neurosciences Institute in Urbana, IL.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Call 1:5-6; excellent support staff including mid-level providers
- Strong referral base with little local competition
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Spine Neurosurgery
- Single hospital with strong hospitalist and critical-care support
- Neuro ICU
- Carle Neuroscience Institute provides comprehensive medical and surgical services for our patients with brain and spine disorders who come from all over East Central Illinois
- Our team includes: Neurology (adult & pediatric), Epileptology and EMU, Vascular Neurology, Neuro-interventional, Neuro-critical care, Neuro-radiology, Neuro-otology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Neuro-rehabilitation, Neuro-psychology, Pain management program and Sleep medicine program.
- Collaborative opportunities with the University of Illinois Beckman Institute for a variety of neuroscience translational research projects as well as opportunity for faculty appointment with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Collegial atmosphere among Neurosurgery and Neuroscience colleagues
- The Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first college of medicine focused, from the beginning, on the intersection of engineering and medicine
- Competitive compensation package and signing bonus, profit-sharing plans, health/dental/life/LTD insurance, paid malpractice insurance with full tail coverage, relocations assistance, and vacation meeting time
About the Carle Neuroscience Institute
- As a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center from DNV GL Healthcare, CNI provides comprehensive services including Vascular Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, and Neurointerventional services
- Quality-focused, nationally ranked
- Recipient of Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award for 9 years in a row (2011-2019)
- Recipient of Healthgrades Neurosciences Excellence Award (2019)
- Named among the Top 10% in the nation for Neurosciences in 2019
- Named among the Top 10% in the nation for treatment of stroke for 9 years in a row (2011-2019)
- Five-star recipient for Cranial Neurosurgery in 2019
- Five-star recipient for treatment of stroke for 13 years in a row (2007-2019)
Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people across east central Illinois. Celebrating our third Magnet designation for superior nursing care a standard only 8 percent of hospitals in the United States meet - and named one of America s 50 Best Hospitals in 2020 by Healthgrades, the 433-bed regional hospital is home to the area s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. Carle has secured Great Place to Work in Healthcare honors in 2018, 2019, and 2020. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a micro-urban community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Spine Neurosurgery Position at Comprehensive Stroke Center in IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly