BE/BC Hospitalist Gastroenterologist
GI Hospitalist needed for a Low Burden Consult Only service
Lourdes is currently seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist Gastroenterologist. Join a low-burden GI Hospitalist Team as a consult only service and no admissions.
BRING YOUR TALENT TO OUR MISSION
Lourdes is part of Mercy Health Partners, with 23 hospitals and over 1600 employed providers. Mercy Health Partners is known as the largest non-profit health care system in Ohio with two hospitals in Kentucky.
The system provides more than $1 million in charity care and community benefit every single day.
Mercy Medical Associates is the largest multi-specialty group in Western Kentucky with close to 150 provides and nearly 50 primary care providers.
We offer a competitive Compensation Package Including:
- 2 Year Income Guarantee with Excellent Income Potential
- Enhanced Benefit Package
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
Lourdes named top 150 best places to work in healthcare:
Lourdes is an integrated health system with a 45-acre campus and off-site locations including: Lourdes Hospital, Lourdes Medical Pavilion, Marshall Nemer Pavilion, Home Health/Hospice and Mercy Medical Associates. Lourdes has extended the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities for more than 100 years.
Lourdes, is a 379 licensed-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission (JC), which offers Kentucky s only twin hybrid operating room and holds the highest level of chest pain accreditation available. Lourdes offers the latest treatments in the following services: Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Women s Health, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Center, Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care, Laboratory and Pathology, Little Miracles Birthing Center, Pastoral Care, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Surgery Center, and Wound Care.
Our medical group is a physician-led organization that is committed to the professional development of our clinicians. We offer leadership development programs and empower our physician to take an active role in leading our system.
Mercy Health Physicians-Kentucky at a glance:
- Nearly 150 Providers
- Medical staff and advanced practice staff of 275 representing 35 specialties
- 400 Associates
- 25 Practice Locations including 8 Primary Care Locations
- 370,000 Annual Visits
- 50,000 in-panel patients
- Service area of 460,000
You will enjoy your time off also with:
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main-street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive
Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)
For Physician Opportunities at Lourdes, please visit www.mercy.com/paducah
Apply for BE/BC Hospitalist Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly