Established group in a terrific area of Tampa is seeking an additional Gastroenterology Physician.
• Strong need in this excellent community
• Shared call-one week per month at one hospital location
• State of the art facility
• Ability to join program in extreme growth phase
• Must have experience with advanced procedures
• Competitive compensation with full benefits package
Hospital recently received Top Hospital Award for the second year in a row. They are a national leader for patient care, safety and satisfaction earning recognition from a variety of industry leaders. The hospital has four consecutive "A" grades in safety from the prestigious Leapfrog Group and has earned the recognition of Top General Hospital
Living in the Tampa Bay area is like being on vacation all year. Located north of the bay, Tampa has a hip social scene, a thriving Hispanic community, and is notable for Ybor City, once known as "the Cigar Capital of the World." On the opposite side of the bay, the beaches of St. Petersburg offer water sports and activities like parasailing and dolphin-watching cruises, while the city itself has become a major arts destination, home of the renowned Salvador Dali Museum.
Here is how others rank the Tampa area:
• With a population of over 3 million, Tampa still has almost a 5% lower cost of living rate than the national average.
• Forbes ranks Tampa Metro as #39 Nationally for Best Places for Business and Careers and #43 in Job Growth.
• US News Ranks Tampa as #35 for Best Places to Live.
If living in the sunshine, in one of the most exciting Florida cities sounds like paradise to you, email me or text me to get more details.
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly