SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Hospital employed Orthopedic Surgery position joining an established orthopedic surgeon and a Physician Assistant. The goal is to build a team of three surgeons. This is a full-spectrum Orthopedics practice with established patient demand and a waiting list of new patient appointments.
Join this fast-growing medical community committed to providing the best medical care in one of the most scenic locations in the United States. Enjoy a community which is 93.1% less expensive to its nearby neighbor of Seattle.
Orthopedic Surgery Position Details:
• A 105-bed hospital, Level III trauma center, 4 operating suites, block time, Stryker system, fully staffed ER
• 550K salary with lucrative WRVU productivity incentives and full benefits including PTO, CME, relocation, and retirement
• General Ortho with opportunity for some sub-specialization
• Office building with x-ray near the hospital
• A catchment area of 50,000+
The Community: Aberdeen, Washington is a charming coastal community just two hours from Seattle and an hour from the Capital of Olympia. Here you can enjoy the best of the Pacific Northwest year-round in affordable luxury.
• Explore local wineries and vineyards, visit Kurt Cobain Memorial Park, and enjoy fresh seafood in this Pacific Northwest Community
• This mild climate community offers some of the state's most affordable housing with NO state income tax
• Visually stunning beaches combine the power of the surf with an endless panorama of sand dunes
• Enjoy Lake Quinault or visit one of only three temperate coniferous rain forests in the Western Hemisphere
• Excellent schools, a variety of shopping and amenities with easy access to Olympia
If you've been dreaming of living in the Pacific Northwest please send your c.v., text me at 303-263-2064 or call me at 770-643-5546.
Jackson Physician Search
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly