What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...Job Specifics
- Consultative practice opportunity with OSF Galesburg Clinic, a multispecialty clinic, with surgical and other subspecialty support. Clinic underwent a $12 million renovation in 2016.
- Call 1:4 with 24/7 Hospitalist Service coverage
- Enjoy a rich referral base and established program while seeing a wide range of General Orthopedics patients
- H1B Visa applications accepted. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 36 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- Peoria, Illinois has a greater metro population of over 350,000 offers a remarkably low cost of living with the big city comforts and attractions.
- Quality public and private pre-school to University educational options, the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Bradley University and a junior college nearby, educational options are abundant.
- Peoria offers a vibrant downtown with a beautiful skyline, river front, cultural events and entertainment.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly