Gastroenterologist - in Louisiana
Tulane University School of Medicine is seeking a qualified gastroenterologist for a faculty position. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming candidate to work alongside a renowned division chief as he or she builds a reputation within the industry.
- General GI role with a focus on esophageal disorders—no advanced procedures required
- Candidates with experience in manometry and pH studies are encouraged to apply
- Opportunity to participate in scholarly activities
- 1:5 call schedule—fellows take primary call
- Supervise and train fellows and teach internal medicine residents and medical students during rotations
- Associate program director opportunity available to more experienced candidates
Located in one of the nation’s most fascinating cities, our community is filled with exciting events and activities throughout the year. Known for its vibrant music scene and world-class cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of various cultures, our remarkable city has something for everyone.
- A coastal lifestyle with a lower cost of living than the national average
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as local universities
- Access to an international airport
- An array of big-city amenities, including professional sporting events
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly