Emergency Medicine Physician
BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE...
Hartford HealthCare is the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut and one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut (Connecticut Magazine). We offer Emergency Medicine physicians a world of opportunity with seven acute care hospitals throughout Connecticut. Whether you prefer to practice in one of the largest level 1 academic trauma centers in New England or a small community hospital, we offer you and your career more.
Practice in the setting of your choice and enjoy:
- Academic teaching opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including access to loan repayment consultants, generous paid time off, and retirement plans
- Flexible rotating work schedules
- Access to the Provider Leadership Development Institute
- A fully integrated health care system under EPIC
- A physician-led organization offering unparalleled resources
Ideally situated just minutes from New York City and within 1.5 hours of Boston, Connecticut is in the heart of southern New England’s most stunning communities. With nationally acclaimed school systems and a choice to live near the shore, in vibrant urban areas, near a major university, or in a suburb named as one of Kiplinger’s “Top 10 Great Cities to Raise Your Kids” and Travel + Leisure’s “Coolest Suburbs in America,” Connecticut is sure to provide you and your family an ideal lifestyle.
If you want more for your career, and to BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE, let’s talk!Please contact Ben Eberly, Physician Recruiter
or call 860-324-0073.