CHI Franciscan is committed to being the Puget Sound's first choice for healing body, mind and spirit. We are looking for physicians and professional providers who embody a passion for excellence to help us achieve our goal.
Our system includes eight award-winning hospitals, over 100 medical clinics, outpatient services and facilities and plans for continued growth. Whether you wish to be a part of a hospital or to develop a clinical practice; CHI Franciscan Health has opportunities for physicians and professional providers who possess excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. A career with Franciscan means working for a financially solid, physician-driven organization with a mission to heal and a promise to care.
We currently have a full-time growth opportunity for a Rheumatologist to practice in the Tacoma metro area with Franciscan Rheumatology Associates.
- Medical Degree
- ACGME Accredited Residency and Fellowship
- Prefer 3-5 years experience as a practicing physician, but Fellows are welcome to apply.
- Active Washington Medical License prior to start date
- Board Certified/Eligible in Rheumatology
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
CHI Franciscan Health supports a drug-free work environment. Prior to starting any position within our hospitals, you will be required to take a 12-panel pre-employment drug test (including testing for any marijuana use).
Franciscan has implemented a policy of hiring only job applicants who are nicotine-free. As of March 1, 2011, nicotine will be added to list of substances screened for during the post-offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly