InterMed is a physician-owned multispecialty medical practice with 85,000 primary care patients. We are looking for a full-time BC/BE Ob/Gyn physician to join our Women’s Health Department. We have a well-established and collegial team of 13 physicians, one nurse practitioner and superb clinical support staff. Our new patient demand is high so you’ll be busy from day one.
- Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus; matching 401K; profit sharing
- Opportunity to become a partner in the practice
- Fully integrated electronic medical record
- Practice-owned outpatient surgery center
- Call shared among 13 physicians. Call coverage includes teaching Ob/Gyn residents and care for complex patients, including coverage of MFM and resident clinic patients.
- Our team does deliveries at Maine Medical Center which is an academic tertiary care hospital with a large NICU
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Annual CME stipend
- Completion of an accredited residency
- Maine license or eligible for licensure
Enjoy Maine’s beautiful coast, mountains, and lakes. Ample hiking, camping, boating, kayaking, fishing, biking, skiing/snowboarding everywhere and only a short drive away. The surrounding communities have the best schools in the state. Learn more about InterMed at www.intermed.com, and visit www.liveandworkinmaine.com for more about life in Maine.
Apply for BC/BE Ob/Gyn
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly