Site Director of Vascular Surgery
Incredible Opportunity for a Site Director of Vascular Surgery in a Brand New Hospital
The PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute part of UPMC Pinnacle provides nationally acclaimed cardiovascular care in south central Pennsylvania. Our high volume, reputable, well-supported organization is seeking a Site Director of Vascular Surgery for our York, Pa. division under the auspices of the UPMC Pinnacle Chair of Vascular Surgery. Candidates should have a minimum of 3+ years experience.
About the PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute:
- We are a well-established, collegial, and dedicated group of 3 cardiothoracic surgeons, 3 thoracic surgeons, 3 vascular surgeons, and supported by 15 advance practice providers. The institute is physician-centric and has a shared governance.
- We have a high volume, well established interventional program involved in all aspects of coronary, peripheral vascular, and structural heart care.
- We have an active clinical research program with more than 50 cutting edge national and international clinical trials ongoing including a dedicated clinical vascular research program with 10+ active clinical trials CREST 2, Endovascular AAA, SFA DCB, and BEST-CLI.
- Extensive involvement in vein ablation/intervention, HD access program, CLI/limb salvage, EVAR/TEVAR, and carotid stenting.
New UPMC Memorial in York, Pa. :
We recently opened a new 265,000 sf hospital in August. Features include:
- State-of-the-art cardiac and vascular procedure rooms with future hybrid cardiac suite
- Same floor cardiac and vascular recovery areas with 12 private rooms
- Easy access between hospital and adjacent cardiovascular offices
- 104 private rooms equipped with innovative technology
- 22 emergency department bays
About South Central PA:
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pa. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities, we are a 2 to 3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
For the latest information about this opportunity, please call Shelly Miller, Manager, Cardiovascular/Thoracic Outreach & Recruitment, at 717-782-5737 or submit your CV to Millersa15@UPMC.edu.. Visit UPMCPinnacle.com/Heart for additional information about PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute.
About UPMC Pinnacle:
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
Apply for Site Director of Vascular Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly