Outstanding Practice Location for an Endo with a Leading Provider
Unlimited outdoor activities? World-class performing arts? Top-notch sporting events? Highly-rated school system? Museums? Fine dining? Family-friendly and culturally diverse? Great weather year-round?
If you want to practice Endocrinology in a community with these attributes and more, then we want to hear from you! Accent Physician Specialists is looking for a full-time board certified / eligible endocrinologist to join our vibrant practice in sunny Gainesville, Florida.
Our practice is ideal for a candidate who wants to work hard and play hard!
- No call or hospital work required
- 100 % adult patient base
- Full service clinical practice with on-site Diabetes education, FNA/Ultrasound
- Join a team of 3 experienced endocrinologists and 2 advanced practice professionals
- Patient-first practice philosophy that uses the latest technology and treatments
- Established, Physician-owned and governed practice
- Competitive compensation that rewards performance
- Excellent benefits, including: health/dental/life, 401k plan with match and profit sharing contributions, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid medical malpractice insurance
- Opportunity for teaching with a residency program, but not required
Prospective candidates should be board certified / eligible in Endocrinology. An active Florida license is a plus.
Apply for Outstanding Practice Location for an Endo with a Leading Provider
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly