Nephrologist - Salem, Virignia
to Care for Veterans in
Outstanding Quality of Life - Exceptional Federal/VA Benefits await you
Educational Debt Relief Program Available.
The Salem VA Medical Center is seeking Board Eligible/Certified Nephrologist. Ideal Candidate: B/C Nephrologist pproficient in providing inpatient and outpatient Nephrology consultations, performing acute and chronic dialysis, continuous renal replacement therapy, home dialysis, care of transplant patients and pre transplant patients. With an interest to teach house staff; surgical residents and several university medical students, residents and fellows.
Job description include
- Provide direct professional Nephrology services to patient in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with known or suspected renal disease, hypertension, kidney stones, acid- base abnormalities, electrolyte imbalances.
- Provide medical and technical support and supervision to any Nephrology residents and/or students.
- Provide and/or participate in the resident didactic and clinical care education program, fulfilling the requirements of the AMA Council for Medical Education, for any residents, students, or fellows clinically affiliated with the Salem VAMC, as applicable.
- Providing inpatient and outpatient Nephrology consultations, renal clinic evaluation and follow up, performing acute and chronic dialysis, and participation in on-call duties after hours, on weekends, and on holidays as needed.
Position offers exceptional benefits and Educational Debt Relief to well qualified applicants.
Get To Know Beautiful Salem, Virginia
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains known as "Virginia's Championship City," the City of Salem has become known around the country as a premier destination for tournaments and sporting events. Salem has hosted over 70 NCAA Championships since 1993 and many great athletes have competed on the fields of this city during parts of their careers. special events throughout the year, including the Salem Fair, Blue Ridge Music Festival and Olde Salem Days.
You can see award-winning performers at the Salem Civic Center, catch a Salem Red Sox baseball game, explore the natural wonders at Dixie Caverns, sample fresh produce at the Salem Farmer's Market, attend a festival, and discover the unique history of the region at the Salem Museum. And it's all conveniently located near Interstate 81 in Virginia's Blue Ridge.
VA boasts a comprehensive compensation and benefits package (Paid Time-Off, Professional/Personal Insurance Coverages, 401K, CME, and Retirement, etc.). For more info, click: Physicians At VA
About the VA
Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories. Learn more at: Veterans Health Administration Salem VA Medical Center
Please forward your C.V. to: email@example.com or call me anytime at (304) 268-0377
Apply for Nephrologist - Salem, Virignia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly