Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity in NW Georgia
Large, multi-specialty practice is seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to join their established group in Rome, Georgia.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in general surgery and thoracic surgery
- Must have a fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery
- Will join established group of two practicing adult cardiac and general thoracic surgeons
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Partnership eligibility after two years
About Redmond Regional Medical Center and Practice:
- Collegial working environment with the multi-specialty group’s 12 cardiologists and five vascular surgeons, including weekly cath conference meetings
- Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230-bed facility, serving as a regional referral source for northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama.
- Redmond offers a full array of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Redmond provides a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center.
- In addition to the Gold Seal of Approval ®, Redmond has also earned eight disease-specific certifications from The Joint Commission for outstanding care in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedic surgery and vascular surgery.
- Other areas of excellence include emergency care, oncology and inpatient rehabilitation.
Rome, Georgia is a friendly community centrally located between the three metropolitan cities of Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Birmingham. In this picturesque small city, you will find a vibrant business climate, affordable real estate and a high caliber quality of life. Residents enjoy very little traffic, miles of hiking trails and waterways for paddling, and four distinct seasons throughout the year. Rome is home to many colleges providing higher education, such as Shorter College, Floyd College and Coosa Valley Technical College. Rome’s small town main street provides many diverse restaurants and shops.Interviewing NOW!
Please forward your CV for consideration to: