University of Massachusetts Amherst
University Health Services is looking to hire two (2) full-time 52 week Staff Physicians positions to provide comprehensive health care for students, faculty/staff and families at UMASS Amherst. The University of Massachusetts Amherst is located in the Five-College area near many cultural/recreational opportunities.
40 hours per week, rotation of some weekend and evening hours. Regular weekday hours during academic year (facility open until 8 pm) and share call and weekend clinic hours in rotation with ten other physicians. No hospital responsibilities.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience plus excellent benefit package.
- M.D. or D.O. degree and licensure for the practice of medicine in Massachusetts or licensed in another state with Massachusetts licensure at time of appointment.
- Three years of residency training and Board eligibility or certification in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Qualified for a local hospital staffing privilege, either as a courtesy or active staff member; registration as a controlled substance practitioner in Massachusetts and with the FDA at time of appointment and insurable by the Massachusetts Medical Professional Insurance Association or equivalent insurer.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please complete online application at http://careers.umass.edu/amherst/en-us/job/503376/staff-physician and submit a cover letter, resume and names and contact information of three professional references.
- To ensure priority consideration please submit your application by November 8, 2019.
- The job posting will remain open until both positions are filled.
- Candidates who are selected for an interview, will be asked to provide 3 letters of recommendation.
The University of Massachusetts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities and encourages applications from these and other protected group members.