Laborist with a Traditional Monday Through Friday Work Week Needed in California
This position offers an annual income guarantee to start, with an option to end early. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, a stipend for health insurance, vacation with CME time included, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Visalia is the oldest San Joaquin Valley town between Los Angeles and French Camp, a little town just south of Stockton. Serving as the cultural, economic, and commercial hub of the County, Visalia continues to grow in population, diversity, and sophistication. Once a creek side settlement, Visalia has become a thriving community that takes pride in the small town feel and high quality of life that accompanies its big city amenities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Annual income guarantee to start
- Busy OB/GYN practice
- New laborist program
- Call is rotated among the group
- Da Vinci Xi block time available
- Level III NICU on-site
- MFM consult available 24/7
- Spanish speaking preferred, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Laborist with a Traditional Monday Through Friday Work Week Needed in California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly