OB/GYN With a Four Day Work Week in Virginia
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary for the first three years. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, holiday rotation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this pleasant Virginia city. This city has a low cost of living but is large enough to have a great university, is in driving distance to an international airport, has diverse retail, unique art, and excellent farm-to-table fare. You will be only a short drive away from week-end getaways to Raleigh, NC.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer job number 2605925.
- Partnership opportunity
- 4 day work week,
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- NMWs take first call
- 1:7 weekday and 1:6 weekend call
- Very stable staff with longevity
- Board certified or board eligible
- Close to DC and Richmond
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN With a Four Day Work Week in Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly