Nocturnist Opening Outside the State Capital of New York
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, $4,500 for CME, retirement programs, and relocation assistance.
Upstate New York is filled with amazing scenery and exciting things. You can enjoy the shores of the Great Lakes or the majestic Adirondack Mountains. This opportunity is near the State Capital with affordable housing and excellent schools.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer job number 2605869.
- Dedicated nocturnist-all nights
- Blocked schedule 7 on and 7 off
- Closed ICU, no procedures
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice (occurrence) insurance
- Excellent benefit package
- Close to NY State Capital
- Affordable housing and excellent schools
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Our services are free for you
Apply for Nocturnist Opening Outside the State Capital of New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly