Acute Care Hospitalist Position in Illinois
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Aledo is a quiet, friendly, and safe community conveniently located 35 minutes from the Quad Cities. It is the best kept secret in Western Illinois and a fantastic place to call your home. The retailers make shopping local easy with a wide variety of goods and services from specialty shops and antiques stores to national retailers. There is also a good mix of restaurants to enjoy.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer job number 2605838.
- IM or FP welcomed
- Acute care beds
- Skilled nursing attached to hospital
- Clinic is on the same campus
- Monday - Friday, no call
- 18 patient encounters per day
- Rural location
- Only 30 minutes from Davenport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Acute Care Hospitalist Position in Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly