Locums Position in Michigan for Hospitalist
An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Michigan. The ideal physician has an active MI state license. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active ACLS and PALS certification.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- Procedures: ICU rounding and vent management required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Position in Michigan for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly