Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
MercyOne is seeking a BC/BE Physiatrist to join the team of their growing suburban practice. MercyOne offers a competitive compensation package including a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice and a 401k match.
- Multi-disciplinary team consists of: Physiatrist, Pharmacist, RN Navigator, Physical Therapist and CMA
- Traditional work week, Monday-Friday, outpatient call
- State-of-the-art technology and treatments options
- Diagnostic EMG, guided chemodenervation procedures with U/S and Clavis
- Average 15 patients per day
- Treat patients with spinal cord/traumatic brain injuries to osteopathic manual manipulation
- Close collaboration with built in referral network of primary care, surgical and interventional specialists
MercyOne Clinics is central Iowa’s largest multispecialty clinic system, as a subsidiary of MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center. Operating more than 50 clinics with locations in central Iowa, we employ more than 375 physicians and health professionals representing over 30 specialties and subspecialties. We are home to the most advanced treatments, many of which are exclusive services only offered by professionals at MercyOne.
Greater Des Moines is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live with its strong job market, low cost of living and entertainment options! Surrounding suburbs are known for top-notch schools and clean, safe neighborhoods. Cultural events, music and art festivals, Des Moines’ Downtown Farmer’s Market, the Iowa State Fair and Iowa Cubs games at Principal Park are just a few attractions Des Moines has to offer! This big small town is a wonderful place to live with its big city features and a small town heart.
- #1 Best State to Live in America - U.S. News & World Report
- #1 Best State to Practice Medicine in the U.S. – WalletHub
- #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. – U.S. News & World Report
- #1 City with an Up-and-Coming Downtown – Fortune
- #4 Best City to Live in America - U.S. News & World Report
- Fastest growing metro city in the Midwest – U.S. Census Bureau
- Best City for Families – Kiplinger
- Voted as the Safest City in America – Gallup
- Best City for Young Professionals – Forbes
- Wealthiest City in America – The Today Show
Apply for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly