Orthopedic Physician Foot & Ankle
Orthopedic Physician – Foot & Ankle
Spectrum Health Medical Group
Spectrum Health Medical Group is recruiting for an Orthopedic Surgery trained MD or DO, Foot and Ankle Fellowship trained physician. We are a growing Department with high clinical and operative volumes. We are seeking a hardworking, ethical, high performing individual to join a busy and established team.
The applicant must have a proven track record of outstanding clinical care and an interest in teaching and scholarly activity. Our compensation and benefits plan are highly competitive.
- Fellowship trained in Foot and Ankle
- Current M.D. or D.O. license for the state of Michigan and Federal Narcotics Licenses
*Must have completed an Orthopedic Surgery Residency*
- 3 to 4 days in Grand Rapids
- 1-1.5 days in the Regional locations including: Hastings and Fremont
Grand Rapids Overview:
Grand Rapids is the second largest city in Michigan and is located only 25 miles east of Lake Michigan and less than 200 miles away from several Midwest cities, including Detroit, Chicago and Toledo.
The Grand Rapids experience is cosmopolitan and cultured, fun and family friendly,
environmental and outdoorsy. The area is vibrant with a variety of things to do and
see, such as:
- Recreational activities from beaches and boating to hiking and biking
- Performing arts, concerts and sporting events
- World-renowned art, museums and historic sites
- Boasts top-rated public and private schools and fifteen colleges
Apply for Orthopedic Physician Foot & Ankle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly