We are currently seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join a busy 100% rheumatology practice in New York’s Capital Region. Physicians who are part of Community Care Physicians have been caring for their communities for over 40 years. In your role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other clinicians in a team approach to ensure that patients receive appropriate, timely and well-coordinated care.
Along with several other benefits, Community Care Rheumatology is the place to start off on the right track:
- 100% Rheumatology
- Outpatient only
- Infusion Center, the practice also supervises osteoporosis infusions/injections for Community Care Physician providers
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Large and established internal and external referral base
- Excellent payer mix
- Numerous ancillary services including MSK ultrasound
- Private physician owned group
- Teaching opportunities
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation with performance-based incentives
- Paid vacation, CME time, and CME stipend
- Health (HSA/FSA), dental, vision
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid malpractice insurance by the company through our Risk Retention Group
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
Qualified candidates should have completion of Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Doctor of Medicine (MD), completion of an accredited internship and residency and an active license to practice medicine in NYS. Board certification is strongly preferred.
Community Care Physicians offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement plan, and much more in a business casual environment!
We welcome candidates who will bring diverse intellectual, gender and ethnic perspectives to Community Care Physicians.
Community Care Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for BC/BE Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly